Adding user is subject to your subscription plan. Kindly check your subscription plan. You can consider Upgrading your subscription from billing section.
How to add a new user?
You can add a user from the Employee section. On this screen you will see list of all users in the system. You will be able to activate or deactivate the access of users from this screen. To add new user, please click on "New Employee" button on the right-hand corner.
Once you click on "New Employee", you will see following screen.
Please fill in the mandatory details like Name, Email ID and Username.
An automated welcome mail with username/password is sent on the email ID mentioned while creating the user.
Following are predefined roles in the system.
1) Owner: This user has all rights and can perform all the operations.
2) Accountant: Accountant can create accounts from chart of accounts and can add/update/delete records. This user will not have access to settings.
3) Staff: The staff is an accounting role with an access to add/update/delete records. This user cannot create Chart of Accounts.
4) Sales. Sales User is one of the most popular role which allows user to perform activities like Customer Creation, Estimate Creation, Invoice Creation and Recording Receipts. This role does not have access to Expenses and Reports of the organisation. You can read a detailed article from this link.
5) Employee: Employee has access only to payroll features such as Pay slips. This is non accounting role.
6) HR: This user has access only to payroll features.
7) Inventory Manager: This user has access only to inventory menu. This user can create Products and do inventory adjustments like Issuing Raw material to production, recording finished goods produced, transfer inventory within warehouse and also record the wastage if any.
The user can see the menu, according to the role assigned to them.