How to create Purchase Order?
Let' see how to create a Purchase Order.
Go to Expenses > Purchase Order > New Purchase Order
1) Select Vendor from the drop-down box. You can create a new vendor account by clicking on ‘+Add New’ option if there is no account.
2) Enter Record date & Due Date
3) Select Item, Quantity, Discount, Taxes if any applicable.
4) If you have created Projects and want to associate this purchase with one of the Projects then enter the Project name in the Select Project field
5) Click on ‘+ Add New Row’ button to add more records.
6) You can even attach a scanned copy of bill to this transaction. Just click on ‘Browse’ button and upload an image or PDF. This proof is helpful specially during annual audits.
7) Enter Narration for the entire transaction if you want to add more details.
8) Enter Terms & Conditions for the Purchases.
Note: You can convert Purchase order to Purchase voucher.