Export invoice is an invoice which is raised in a currency other than your home currency. For example, if you are selling product or providing service outside India, you can raise invoice for a customer in United States in USD and it will be termed as an Export Invoice.
Follow the given steps to raise Export Invoice:
1) Create a customer from Income -> Customer menu. Please fill in all required fields link customer name, address and contact details. Most importantly, select the currency of the country where the customer is situated.
2) Go to Income > New Invoice and create a new invoice.
3) Select the customer (Created in step 1) to whom export bill needs to be raised.
4) Please select the exchange rate. This will be rate on the date of transaction. This rate will be used for conversion and accounting entry in the backend in home currency.
5) Please mark the invoice as Export Invoice and fill in other details on invoice.
You will be able to generate an Invoice PDF which will be an Export Invoice.